Monday, January 19, 2009



So, I am not only using this blog to post brand new stuff, but to also post older stuff that I was too Lazy to put up on www.joshsingh.net.
Back in May of 2007 a very talented Artist by the name of Alex Maleeve asked me if I would be willing to help him with an upcoming issue of the Marvel Comics huge "Civil War" Story Arc, a story entitled "The Confession". He had seen my model of Iron man and asked if I could render out a few images in the poses that he wanted, to get the comic done faster. I jumped at the chance! So here was my Marvel Comics Debut! Hopefully I'll get the chance to work with the house of Ideas again someday.


Also here are a few of the work in progress shots so you can get a feel for how me and Alex went back and forth.



So next time you are in your local Borders, Barnes and Noble or Comicbook shop, Pick up the trade paperback of "Civil War: Iron Man" and crack it open and be proud of your buddy Josh.

2 comments:

  1. big kudos josh, your stuff looks great in there, and alongside vets like maleeve and bendis!?! great job man.

    i saw maleeve at the 2007 comicon inking up batman for a commision, really cool seeing the guy work.

    -jouste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang dood. I thought I would never track you down. I have been trying to find you. Your stuff is looking amazing these days. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Here is my e-mail. dillonproxy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete